Consultation Calls are hour-long phone meetings for clinicians who are using CAMS, ideally having read the CAMS Book or viewed the Online Foundational Video Course and attended a CAMS Practical Role-Play Training.
Our expert trainers answer questions that arise for clinicians as they begin using CAMS with their clients ranging from:
- identifying when to initiate CAMS
- how to maintain pace through the initial and subsequent sessions
- creating an effective CAMS Stabilization Plan
- identifying drivers of suicide and a meaningful drivers-based conceptualization
- introducing the CAMS Therapeutic Worksheet
- maintaining a suicide -specific treatment focus; and
- thoughtful CAMS resolution
Case presentations are encouraged as an additional method to increase clinician’s knowledge base.