Becoming CAMS Trained™
The onlysource for training in the CAMS Framework®
Our integrative training model enables most clinicians to become adherent to this evidence-based approach with their first CAMS patient and clinicians frequently report our training model provides them with the confidence and clarity to use CAMS effectively with patients.
- Easy to learn and quick to implement
- Treats the largest population of suicidal ideators
- Affordable training
- Cost-effective in a system of care
- Enhanced clinical documentation that reduces the risk of malpractice
- Clinicians and patients like CAMS
- Builds clinician confidence when treating suicidal patients
Becoming CAMS Trained™ takes just 10 hours of course work, all available online, and 4 hours of calls when working with patients. It involves completing 4 elements:
1. CAMS Foundational Video Course
The training combines didactic presentations by Dr. Jobes as he introduces an unscripted clinical demonstration of the use of CAMS with a patient through the course of 12 sessions of the CAMS Framework. Pass the free test or purchase 3 credits for an additional $36.
TOTAL: (16 Optional CE Credits)
Are You Interested in Training Your Organization?
Connect with a CAMS-care Consultant to create a custom training program for your organization’s unique needs.
Suicide Prevention: Therapists Rarely Trained in Preventing Suicide
Two recently published articles explore the challenges of training mental health professionals in preventing suicide. CAMS is one of only a few evidence and outcome-based treatments.