In addition to their clinical utility, the procedures and documentation that are used for assessment, treatment, and progress monitoring within CAMS should help reduce the risk of malpractice liability.
In a large-size format for easy photocopying, the book includes all needed reproducible tools for implementing CAMS, including the Suicide Status Form-4. Purchasers also get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials. This book can be purchased through Guilford Press Publishing.
The Source Book for Training in CAMS
- Incorporates a decade’s worth of extensive clinical research.
- Fully revised with a greater focus on CAMS as a framework for clinical intervention-not just assessment.
- In-depth case example followed throughout the book.
- Describes innovations to the approach, such as how to target and treat patient-defined “suicidal drivers.
- Additional reproducibles (CAMS Therapeutic Worksheet and CAMS Rating Scale), plus a new version of the Suicide Status Form.
I am planning on taking (or I have taken) the Online video course. Do I really need the book too?
Couldn’t find the answer?